Air compressor is a convenient tool with a wide variety of applications. This machine is an essential part of a lot of our lives, and it most probably is or will be valid for you too, since you are here reading this article. Chances are you are going to buy a compressor and doing your research before deciding on a brand and a model of air compressor. But this is not an easy task.
When you start looking, you’ll see that there are so many different manufacturers, and on top of that, they have various types of compressors and different models. So, before you even think of choosing a specific air compressor type and model, first, you must select a brand or manufacturer. You have to find answers to many questions. Like which brand would be the most reliable? Which one will provide better service? Which air compressor brand is best at manufacturing the type of compressors suited for your work?
So, which brand of air compressor manufacturers should you choose? There are so many out there, such as Ingersoll Rand Air compressor Atlas Copco Air Compressor, Husky Air Compressor, Dewalt Compressor, wolf compressor, etc.
An air compressor is a vital tool, and a lot of your operations in your workstation may depend on it. And, even if the compressor is used intermittently, it should be ready to go every time whenever the need arises, and for however long. So, you must give the decision of choosing a compressor a deliberate thought and choose wisely.
For this, you need to research different potential compressor manufacturer brands thoroughly, and we are here to help you with that. This article will provide you with all the information about a popular name in the air compressor world and a reputable choice of dive compressors, the Wolf Air Compressor.
Who Makes Wolf Air Compressors?
Wolf is an Australia-based brand. This company tries to source the necessary product components and services locally as much as possible, especially from South Australia. So, their compression units are Australian-owned and built. The pressure vessels and filter units they use are made in Adelaide. This is their way of contributing to the Australian economy, and it is admirable. Their products are built following the Australian standards and hold all the certificates necessary for being used commercially.
Are Wolf Air Compressors Any Good?
Wolf air compressors are made by well-qualified Australian professionals. The company uses its own products and proudly advertises this particular fact. According to their website, the underwater construction department of Wolf uses their Wolf Air dive compressors. This shows the confidence of the company in their products. Also, this serves as a great way to figure out the necessary improvements and modifications of the machines.
Their products have stainless steel fit-out and inlet and outlet manifolds. The inlet manifold has a secure airtight Camlock. The balanced fan/flywheel helps to reduce the vibration while using the machine. The four-stage filtration they use provides a medical-grade clean air supply.
The maintenance of the compressors manufactured by Wolf is also quite easy to handle. Their filters are easily removable, and the removal process doesn’t require any special equipment. Many commercial divers, hookah diving operators, and operators who need confined space breathing type operations use the compressors of this brand.
1. Wolf Air Sioux 24 Liters 2.5HP Induction Motor
Wolf Air Sioux compressor is a very reputable model from Wolf. This machine is reliable, easy to use, and long-lasting. It is a high-quality product with a lot of useful features.
- This device has a fully automatic system.
- It features a 2.5HP Induction Motor. So, you won’t have to worry about power.
- It has a maximum pressure level of 116 PSI and is able to produce 9.5 CFM.
- The air tank has a capacity of 24 liters.
- This product comes with a five-piece kit, including a paint spray gun, tire inflator, and blowgun.
2. Wolf Dakota 90 Liters Twin Cylinder Pump Air Compressor
This is another excellent product from Wolf, manufactured for heavy-duty performances.
- This device offers value for money.
- It has a large capacity of 90 liters.
- It can produce a maximum pressure of 15 PSI and is able to provide 14 CFM.
- It is much quieter while running, considering the size of this machine.
- It has better handles and high-quality wear-resistant wheels – to carry the heavy weight – that make the movement, if needed, easier.
The thing to worry about it is that this machine takes up a lot of space and it has a considerable weight of 80 kilograms. But it wasn’t actually built to be portable. It was designed to be industrially used, and using this for home applications is actually overkill. So, the size and weight should not be an issue.
3. Wolf 3 HP 150 liters Air Compressor
If you are looking for something more industrial, then you should consider the Wolf 3 HP 150 liters Air Compressor.
- Its air tank can provide a massive capacity of 150-liters.
- This machine has a powerful motor with 3 HP.
- This twin-cylinder compressor can provide a volume of 14 CFM.
- The twin outlet enables you to use two pneumatic tools simultaneously.
- It comes with a two-year warranty.
This compressor has a weight of 50 kilograms. So, this device also has an issue regarding size and weight and not a great choice if you want smooth portability. But, it was made for heavy-duty applications. So, capacity and power were the priority, not portability, and it is indeed good at that. It is an excellent choice for operating heavy-duty air tools, such as spray painting.
Since you are here, reading this article, you are most probably doing your research on different air compressor manufacturing companies. This is a wise approach. You should do your research and take your time to think carefully before deciding on something. A lot of your operations will depend on your compressor. So, either you choose too much power than necessary, or you choose less than demand, in both cases, there will be a waste of money, time, and effort.
Maybe your worksite is noise sensitive, and you need a compressing machine that is quieter. Or maybe your work needs mobility, so you need a compressor with a portable design. There’s so much to think about before deciding which one will be suitable for your works and your worksite. So, you should give it enough thought and decide carefully. And, we are here to help you with this.
In continuation, we have discussed Wolf, a renowned brand for compressors and accessories, in this article. We hope that this article has provided enough information about Wolf air compressor manufacturers. But, if you have any further questions, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to answer your questions.
More to Explore
- 8 Best 30-Gallon Air Compressors | Review and Buying Guide 2021
- 7 Best 80 Gallon Air Compressors | Review and Buying Guide 2021
- Who Makes Wolf Air Compressors? | Learn Everything You Need
- How to Paint a Car With a Small Air Compressor? | Expert Opinion
- Different Types of Air Compressors and Their Working Principles